[kdepim-users] Fwd: Sent emails not being stored on server

huw huw at synapticsilence.net
Thu Apr 11 13:12:45 BST 2013

Nobody can think of anything?  I even opened a bug report which was promptly closed by someone telling me to configure my identity to use the remote sent folder - which I have done.  I've tried reinstalling Kontact and Kmail.  I've tried every different configuration I can think of.  The issue persists - sent emails are not being stored on the server.  This is broken!  I would really appreciate some help, please.

Thanks,
Huw