[kdepim-users] Fwd: Sent emails not being stored on server

huw huw at synapticsilence.net
Sat Apr 13 01:51:25 BST 2013

On Friday 12 April 2013 16:16:47 Pablo Sanchez wrote:

> Hi Huw,
>
> I use Thunderbird on KDE and it works /mostly/ fine.  :)  I say /mostly/
> because Thunderbird has a memory leak so I restart it once a day.
>
> I like Tbird over KMail as it gives me the choice to compose in HTML
> when I need it.  KMail is very nice in a lot of fronts but after all the
> issues in 4.x, I decided I needed stability so I moved to Tbird.
>
> Cheers,

Hi Pablo

Thank you very much for your suggestion.  I quite like Thunderbird myself,
however I'm looking for a full-featured PIM rather than a standalone email
client.  Also I believe there's a compatibility issue with Thunderbird's
method of storing email...?

By the way, you can compose in HTML in Kmail. :)

Huw