[kdepim-users] Can not get search result. Unable to create persistent search

Rainer Dorsch ml at bokomoko.de
Sun Apr 21 20:27:29 BST 2013

Hello,

when I run "Edit->Find Messages" I get always the error message

	"Can not get search result. Unable to create persistent search"

I am running KDE 4.10.2 from Debian experimental and Akonadi Nepomuk Feeder is
running (though not sure if that is required).

It does not matter, if I search on a dimap account or on mails stored locally.

Any idea why search does not work is welcome...

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch