[kdepim-users] korganizer and google calendar problem

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Sep 30 12:22:40 BST 2012

On Søndag den 30. september 2012 13:03:11 Leon Pollak wrote:
> Hello all.
> After very valuable Andras help, kmail seems to work as required (except
> the absent "trash" folder :-) ).
> Now comes the korganizer turn - although akonadi synchronizes with
> google calendar (so it says in configuration dialog), nothing is
> displayed in the daily agenda. But the panel calendar widget does see my
> events!!! Where is the catch?
> Please, see attached screen snapshot.
>
> Thanks a lot ahead.

Check if the resource is enabled in the calendar handling window (see
screenshot) that you can enable in the settings -> sidebar menu (names
translated back from danish, so maybe not correct)

For my webdav resource, for some reason both korganizer and kaddressbook tends
to disable them from display on startup :$

--
Anders