[kdepim-users] korganizer and google calendar problem

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sun Sep 30 15:51:02 BST 2012

Thank you, Andras.
There is some strange bug which does not display the "Calendar manager"
window whatever you do.
I managed to reach it only after I deleted all other views from the
"side bar" menu - then, when it remained alone, it was displayed. And
yes, as you said, my google account was not marked!
Now everything is fine!!!
Great!!!!!!
Finally, after a 2 month suffering calendar is back and working!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

--
Leon