[kdepim-users] Folder disapearing. Was: Address autocompletion no longer works after upgrade to 4.9

Thomas Tanghus Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Sep 3 14:30:44 BST 2012

On Sunday 02 September 2012 08:37 Ian Turner wrote:
> One other thing: After creating address books (both times), the
> folder list in KDE went blank. Screenshot is attached for explication.
> Curiously, this issue does not happen when a compose window is open.

I have this happening sometimes too. Actually just some of the folders
disappear; it looks like a missing call to updating the treeview.
I have yet to find a pattern to when it occurs, but I have to exit Kontact and
restart it to make them show.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus Olsen