[kdepim-users] Address autocompletion no longer works after upgrade to 4.9

Ian Turner vectro at vectro.org
Sun Sep 2 13:37:38 BST 2012

On Sunday, September 02, 2012 08:28:59 AM Ian Turner wrote:
> I'm not sure what you're referring to about personal contacts in system
> settings

Addendum: I found the KDEPIM configuration under System Settings -> Personal
Information. There, I noticed two Personal Contacts entries. I deleted them
both and created a new one, but still to no effect.

One other thing: After creating address books (both times), the
folder list in KDE went blank. Screenshot is attached for explication.
Curiously, this issue does not happen when a compose window is open.

--Ian