[kdepim-users] kmail and IMAP questions

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 22:37:39 BST 2012

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:11:45 PM Anders Lund wrote:
> I need to have messages filtered, and my mail service does not support
> sieve  filtering. Can Kmail do filtering on imap accounts?

Does your IMAP service not support any form of server side filtering? Does it
have a webmail that offer a filtering setup?

If you're going to use IMAP from multiple locations it is *vastly* preferable
to use server side filtering. I do this with Gmail and never have any sync or
filtering problems.
--
Lindsay