[kdepim-users] Nepomuk/Semantic messages

Peter peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Sep 20 01:58:02 BST 2012

Hi,

When I started KMail this morning, a message appeared

                                  Semantic Data Storage

Nepomuk Semantic Desktop needs the Virtuoso RDF server to store its data.
Installing the Virtuoso Soprano plugin is mandatory for using Nepomuk.

Then when I go to start a new mail, or replt to a mail, a small coloured box
appears at the top of the composed email (at start), it says ..

You do not have the semantic desktop system enabled. The following features
will not work correctly:
Recipient auto-completion
Distribution lists
Per-contact crypto preferences