[kdepim-users] Akonadi erroneous message while adding to-do

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Thu Oct 4 15:47:23 BST 2012

Hello, all.
Once again - many thanks to Andras for the help to bring up working
setup of KMail and Calendar.
The small issue remained:
Each time I want to add some 'to-do' item I have 2 issues:
1. I cannot add it using that small one-line area, where it is written
in gray "Click to add a new to-do". Any attempt is rejected with the
message "Unable to save Todo "xxxxxxx" (where xxxxxxx is my to-do text).
2. I can add the to-do by using menu/toolbar. This way it is added and
everything seems work as required, but the akonadi tray says:
akonadi_googlecalendar_resource_0: Unknown payload type 'application/x-
vnd.akonadi.calendar.journal'

Many thanks for any clarifications.
--
Leon