[kdepim-users] Emptied groups

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Mon Oct 1 21:05:44 BST 2012

Today, akonadi have emptied my groups or distribution lists twice.

The contacts are stored in owncloud, and accessed using the webdav resource
(which appears to know about owncloud).

Last time I experienced this, it was in the train without network access. But
today my netbook have been sitting at home with the wifi running all the time.

Maybe it happens if there is a timeout or some network failure? But it should
not!

I just want to warn everybody, and ask if anyone else have had a similar
experience using owncloud - my contacts in owncloud, groups in "personal
contacts" resource (because they are not supported by webdav/caldav
appearently).

--
Anders