[kdepim-users] "Conflict resolution" message(s)

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat Oct 13 18:20:25 BST 2012

On Saturday 13 October 2012 18:25:30 Anders Lund wrote:
> On Torsdag den 11. oktober 2012 13:15:08 Leon Pollak wrote:
> > I solved this (and several other problems) by following the
> > instructions from Andras and rebuilding the database.
> > From that moment EVERYTHING works fine - no errors, no problems, no
> > error messages. Exactly as it was with KMail1.
>
> Where/what are those instructions? That sounds very, very good!
>
> > Thanks again to Andras for the help.
>
> ++
Sorry: as it was one time operation, I removed Andras mails after
success. But you can find them in the mail list archive.

What I remember was to exit all pim applications, stop akonadi, delete
all files akonadi* from ~./kde/.local and may be ./kde/share
directories, start akonadi and recreate the account....

But it will be better to look Andras posts to me (and back) in the mail
list archive.
--
Leon