[kdepim-users] notes folder missing in kolabresource

Daniel Friedrich friedrich at bf-it.eu
Fri Nov 16 15:59:22 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

since a view days, i guess since wednesday i can't see  my notes in kjots
anymore.

My setup:
Server is a Kolab-server 2.4;

Laptop:  ArchLinux  with KDE 3.9.3  I compiled and  installed  libkolab,
libkolabxml and kdepim-runtime so I get the  kolabproxy-resource.
Everything was working fine.

But now when I open Kontact-> kjots for my notes, I don't see my Notes
anymore, befor that happend I've seen a nodes with "Kolab" -> "Notes" ->
myNotes.

when I open akonadiconsole -> Browser  I see my Imap account(ImapAccountName)
containing the folder "Notes" with my actually notes in it, the notes also
exists still on my Kolab-Server.

But in akonadiconsole -> Browser Kolab(ImapAccountName) there are only
node/folder for Calendar, Contacts and Tasks and all of them working fine.

Restarting  akonadi-server, or syncronising via akonadiconsole didn't help.

Any Ideas what went wrong and how I get my Notes Back into Kontact?

evey hint or help is very appreciated!

Thank you!

Daniel