[kdepim-users] Strange oddity in KMail 4.8.3

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:16:31 BST 2012

I have a number of subfolders for my emails where I sort what comes from
and is sent to various contacts.

I normally keep the replies in the same folders rather than having them
in "sent mail". That is not a problem.

However, I have set KMail to notify me of new mail by notifications and
a sound. And since 4.8 upgrade it notifies even when my reply is moved
into the "originating" folder and that I find very strange.

So I write a reply and send it and then gets notified of "new mail" in
the "sending" folder...

Anyone else seeing this?

Kind regards
Sinclair