[kdepim-users] Filtering b0rken (4.8.2)

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 12:01:32 BST 2012

Hi, guys...
Is anyone else having problems with the filters NOT working? I have a couple
dozen filters (more or less) that are supposed to filter email into the proper
folder once I POP it from my mail host. Unfortunately, it recently stopped
working.
It all downloads into my inbox, and then I have to do a "select all" and CTL+J
to filter.
I have not changed a thing since I upgraded to the latest and greatest version
of Fedora (Fedora 16) running KDE 4. I have been doing regular updates, and
fortunately, the problem of KMail crashing when I open an HTML email seems to
be fixed, but now the filters don't work any more.
Any suggestions? I find it frustrating that as soon as one thing is fixed,
something else breaks!