[kdepim-users] [EXTERNAL] filters on ongoing messages sucks

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu May 24 20:46:56 BST 2012

On Qui, 2012-05-24 at 21:26 +0200, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> if you are unhappy with KMail 2.

I am unhappy with all kdepim , I can't delete 20 000 messages , that
stuck all computer for 4 hours , this is unacceptable, and my question
is why you don't test the performance before release and why you could
down so much the performance of kdepim .
I am talking about 4.8.3 after 4 versions the performance still sucks.
Double messages every where , 10 minutes to can read first message after
push a day of mail !?

Other thing is that you release things without any documentation , just
a userbase wiki , which also .

yeah and has you can see I use evolution to send this email . kdepim
concept it promise at 2003 , but after 9 years , I see that sometimes
you can delete the good things and substitute with non comprehensible
things , I use kde 4.0 to 4.8 , I'm happy before kmail2 appears
completely untest enter in not 4.8 but 4.7.x , which force use move to
4.8 , because blabla , and in 4.8.3 still sucks.

--
Sérgio M. B.