[kdepim-users] using imap for contact & calender in kubuntu 12.04 via akondi

Samual Hand samual at gmx.ch
Mon May 14 06:34:12 BST 2012

Hi,

until now I was using kubuntu 11.04 & 11.10 and I'm using the kolab
approach for saving my contact & calender. They are saved in Folders in
my imap account (no kolab server).

But I can't get it working with kubuntu 12.04. Also the imap basic setup
seems to be a bit strange. Sometimes he is not showing the inbox or
filtering is not working.

The message I get, when I setup my imap account:
"account-name: Fehler beim Schreiben einiger Annotationen für "INBOX“
auf dem IMAP-Server. SetAnnotation failed, server replied: A001112 NO
Error in IMAP command received by server."

Sorry it's partially Germen.

When I now try to include calender & contacts this is just not working.
Anyone an idea? Or is it working in the same environment?

kmail2 & kontact: 4.8.2
akonadi: 1.7.2

If you need any data, I'm happy to provide it and thanks for any help!
   Samual