[kdepim-users] korganizer, kolab : manage ACL

S. Edah-Tally nmset at netcourrier.com
Wed Mar 14 07:15:56 GMT 2012

Using KDE 4.7.4 / Fedora 16

Hello,

I set up a kolab IMAP account in kontact and mail / remote contacts list /
remote agenda work as expected.

My single problem lies with managing ACL regarding a remote calendar. The
folder properties dialog after clicking on the agenda item in the korg module
does not have a tab to manage ACL. This tab does exist with folder properties
of a contact book and of course regarding a mailbox.

How should we proceed to manage the Access Control List of a calendar ?

Thanks in advance.