[kdepim-users] New filters not working, old filters working fine

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at joshuakugler.com
Fri Mar 23 17:50:47 GMT 2012

Just to follow up.  I finally discovered that when I created my "Set
Identity" filter for a new account, I had checked the "if this filter
matches, stop processing here" box. Thus, the new filters for this
account didn't get run.

My fault. I hope this helps someone else.

On Monday, December 12, 2011, Joshua J. Kugler elucidated thus:
> I am using KMail 1.13.6 on KDE 4.7.2 (On Ubuntu 11.04). I recently
> added a new POP account (gmail, if it matters), and added some
> filters, restricting those filters to the new incoming gmail
> account. I have filters created from the "Create filter" popup on a
> message, some on subject, some on mailing list ID, but none of the
> filters are working. All my existing filters are working fine, but
> the new ones are not.  Any ideas to trouble shoot this?
>
> Thanks!

Joshua J. Kugler -- Fairbanks, AK
Blogs: http://jjncj.com/blog/ (Family) -- http://joshuakugler.com (Geek)
Every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess, in heaven, on earth, and
under the earth, that Jesus Christ is LORD