[kdepim-users] duplicate imap account display

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 04:38:26 BST 2012

Hi all,

I have been having another enigmatic experience with kmail recently. As you
can see in the attached pictures, my folder list contains a duplicate of one
of my imap accounts (ehakanduran and its subfolders), although displayed as
disabled (grey colored). I cannot get rid of this folder, since it is not
listed in the accounts list as duplicate (also see attached picture). Any
suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Since I have been having problems with other aspect of kmail recently, I
wonder if there is a way to reset kmail/akonadi duo similar to resetting kde
by renaming the .kde directory. I have a highly customized desktop, and
resetting kde is the last thing I would like to do, however if there is any
bright idea that would allow me to rebuild akonadi, kmail and even nepomuk
databases, I think I would like to try that.

Many thanks in advance.

Hakan

Fedora 17 x86_64
Kmail 4.8.3