[kdepim-users] Can't display second account

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 30 16:56:13 BST 2012

On 30/07/12 14:56, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> On Monday, 2012-07-30, Anne Wilson wrote:
>> When, in KMail 4.8.2, I try to add a second account I get the page
>> for defining a resource.  I have put in my googlemail credentials,
>> and I see it synching the account.  However, nothing is displayed
>> in KMail. What am I missing?
>
> I think there is a bug in KMail's internals that makes it not see
> folders of new resources. Restaring KMail should fix that.
>
> Unfortunately I don't remember if or when this got fixed :(

Thanks.  That did sort Googlemail out.  I wonder if you have ideas about
my third account - this is one that I use only when away from home - to
connect to my home IMAP server.  On the resource page it tells me that
it is offline.  Clicking Restart doesn't appear to do anything.  Any
thoughts?

Anne
--
Need KDE help?  Try