[kdepim-users] [Kontact 4.7.3] reminder doesn't work reliable

A.Zeller a-zeller at web.de
Fri Jan 27 12:41:47 GMT 2012

Since update to Kubuntu 11.10, now I use Kontact 4.7.3, the reminder doesn't
work, like before. If an event is scheduled while KDE is running, all works fine
but if an event or a task is scheduled before KDE is running, there is no
reminder triggered on startup of KDE.

Before update, at the start of KDE all events since the last shutdown are poping
up in a reminder-window. This was very useful for full-day-tasks. Since the
reminder doesn't work, I can't see what's to do today at the start of the day.

I start KOrgenizer during start of KDE, so the "Erinnerungsmodul" (reminder-
module) is running all the time and shown in the system tray.

Please, I'm desperately seeking for help.