[kdepim-users] KDE Kontact calendar-reminder doesn't work

A. Zeller a-zeller at web.de
Fri Jan 27 13:23:37 GMT 2012

Since update to Kubuntu 11.10 the reminder doesn't work, like before. If
an event is scheduled while KDE is running, all works fine but if an event
or a task is scheduled before KDE is running, there is no reminder
triggered on startup of KDE.

Before update, at the start of KDE all events since the last shutdown are
shown in the reminder-window. This was very useful for full-day-tasks.
Since the reminder doesn't work, I can't see what's to do today at the
start of the day.

I start KOrgenizer during start of KDE, so the "Erinnerungsmodul"
(reminder-module) is running all the time and shown in the system tray.

Please, I'm desperately seeking for help.