[kdepim-users] Columns in Messages List pane

Lívio Cipriano lcipriano at iol.pt
Thu Jan 5 21:22:16 GMT 2012

Hi,

I'm using Kmail2 and the default order of the columns in the Messages List
Pane is : Subject, Sender/Receiver, Date.

I want the first column to be Sender/Receiver - as in Kmail1 -  and I tried to
alter it in Settings->Configure Kmail->Appearance->Message List->Default
Theme->Configure. It changes, in this dialogue, but, back to the Message List
pane doesn't assume.

How can I configure and maintain the order of the Message List Columns?

Lívio Cipriano