[kdepim-users] I rarely complain about Akonadi

Thomas Tanghus Olsen thomas at tanghus.net
Thu Jan 26 10:16:10 GMT 2012

Because I can see it steadily improving, and I know it will end up as an
integral part I never notice, but couldn't do without.

BUT - yes, it had to come: The tags/categories on messages, contacts and
events only work for events (maybe they are not in Akonadi?).
For contacts I get a humongous list of empty tags and if I accidentally hover
over 'Mark message' in the mail context menu I get an ever increasing list of
menu items which ended up filling *two* monitors. Except the last time where
it *killed my X server!!!* Yes, flames!!!

How can I make it stop adding empty tags to my mail and contacts?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus Olsen