[kdepim-users] Kjots sync or file based data access

ursomat at gmx.de ursomat at gmx.de
Fri Jan 13 09:09:04 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

I used the old stand-alone version Kjots a lot. As I wonted to have the same note on several computers I linked /home/user/.kde/share/apps/kjots to a place wich was easier to access and synced the *.book files via a local git repo. It was really comfortable as I have to sync other files too.

In the new Kjots (4.7.2 I guess) wich is integrated in kontact as far as I understood the "books" are stored in the Akonadi database. As I don't wont to sync every data Akonadi collects, as calendar or settings, my question is if there is an easy way get access to the notebooks on file level, so that I can use the git-sync again?

Thanks in advance,
ursomat