[kdepim-users] My impressions about the current state of KDE-PIM

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:35:24 GMT 2012

On 08/01/12 13:21, Mathias Homann wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012 schrieb Carsten Aulbert:
>
>> Would a kind of experiment help, where the wants and needs of users
>> are collected and summarized, and commented upon by devs/other
>> users how to solve get around it? This experiment should *only*
>> cover the step from kmail1 to kmail2, but maybe this might help to
>> get the ball rolling faster.
>

> I've been running this survey here for a couple of days already:
>
> http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=7dd79043-9ca8-4ed2-930d-
> c1be8b1e70c5
>
> shortlink: http://is.gd/dAa8UU
>
> survey closes in a week.
>

> please fill it in if you havent done already.

It may have been useful if your questions had separated those who
haven't tried the new Kontact and those who are waiting until people
stop complaining.  Saying "no" to whether you use it at the moment
simply closes the survey.  You aren't going to learn anything from that.

Anne
--
Need KDE help?  Try
http://userbase.kde.org or