[kdepim-users] Searching x 2

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Wed Feb 22 02:56:59 GMT 2012

On Sun, 2012-01-29 at 09:36 +0200, O. Sinclair wrote:
> ~qdbus org.kde.NepomukServer /nepomukserver quit
> ~rm -rf $(kde4-config --localprefix)/share/apps/nepomuk/
> ~nepomukserver &
>
> helped me at least - though search is still pretty useless. Search
> for
> filename "current" and get totally unrelated mp3 files on "top" of
> search results. KFind works way better.
>
> Sorry am a bit fed up with the whole thing.

yeah +1 ,
I will write about "kmail2 search stops again",
I am testing that .
I had 2 gigas on .kde/share/apps/nepomuk/

but now after one day 2 files index , after 5 or 10 56 files in index ,
store size 197 Mega Bytes,
Address book searching which was working more or less stops .
I just want that  nepomuk reindex all again !

Thanks,
--
Sérgio M. B.