[kdepim-users] getting rid of duplicate tags (was: Re: I rarely complain about Akonadi)

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Feb 1 15:24:49 GMT 2012

Onsdag den 1. februar 2012 11:37:47 Martin Steigerwald skrev:
> Maybe
>
> Nepomuk Tag Manager
> http://vhanda.in/blog/2012/01/nepomuk-tag-manager
>
> does help as a interim measure.
>
> At least it should support mass deleting of tags. Also it can merge tags.
>
> Thanks,

It can not delete anything at all, pressing the delete button nothing happnes.
Trying to merge tags listed as

KDE
KDE
 KDE
  KDE
   KDE

I just endup with the same tags, + one labelled "%20%20%20KDE" on top of that.

When showing the tag dialog in kaddressbook, it lists about 20 empty tags on
top, they are really an enemy to usablity! Those does not show at all in the
utility.

So no help really, although it would be so nice...

Maybe my database is somehow broken?

Anders