[kdepim-users] Migrating to another computer

Peter peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Aug 30 10:11:24 BST 2012

On Thursday 30 August 2012 09:03:30 O. Sinclair wrote:
> It was too long since I migrated for me to remember the details - but I
> ended up moving a backup of old mail and contacts to separate folders.
> Then started with an empty KMail2, created accounts and so on. finally
> imported all old mail and my contacts. That worked better than any
> migration attempts and was also the Kubuntu recommended method if I
> recall (search on kubuntu.org page).

If I did take the option as you have explained above, will the 'Local Folders'
issue still exist, or will I be able to delete it. Seems it is 'busy' even
when I move email messages, or delete,etc.

Seems like it is some sort of method to obtain (internal) emails, like from
the MAIL command or otherwise.

Peter