[kdepim-users] [Akregator] Making fonts bigger in Articleoverview

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Fri Aug 3 16:01:43 BST 2012

Am Freitag, 3. August 2012 schrieb Sascha Manns:
> Hello Listmates,

Hi Sascha,

> Akregator has three main-views. On the left the sources, then the
> articleoverview and the articleview.
>
> Ist it possible to make the fonts in articleoverview bigger?

Ctrl + makes it bigger, Ctrl - smaller – like in webbrowsers. But only if
this works. I.e. it worked in some versions, then it didn´t work in some
versions, then it worked again and now it doesn´t work again. I did not
yet made out a pattern to is.

Then there is Akregator settings and „Erscheinungsbild“ (display settings
in english?) where you can specify a range for font sizes just as in
Konqueror.

Ciao,