[kdepim-users] [Akregator] Making fonts bigger in Articleoverview

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Fri Aug 3 16:05:40 BST 2012

Am Freitag, 3. August 2012 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Am Freitag, 3. August 2012 schrieb Sascha Manns:
> > Hello Listmates,
>
> Hi Sascha,
>
> > Akregator has three main-views. On the left the sources, then the
> > articleoverview and the articleview.
> >
> > Ist it possible to make the fonts in articleoverview bigger?
>
> Ctrl + makes it bigger, Ctrl - smaller – like in webbrowsers. But only
> if this works. I.e. it worked in some versions, then it didn´t work in
> some versions, then it worked again and now it doesn´t work again. I
> did not yet made out a pattern to is.
>
> Then there is Akregator settings and „Erscheinungsbild“ (display
> settings in english?) where you can specify a range for font sizes
> just as in Konqueror.

Sorry, got your question wrong. No I do not know a setting for the article
overview.

The Akregator settings only seem to affect the article display as article,
when I open an article as website in a tab, like from Phoronix.com the
minimum and middle sizes do not seem respected. Maybe phoronix.com
overwrites them with some CSS.

Anyway that all is with Akregator from KDEPIM 4.4 (the current version
from official Debian packages).