[kdepim-users] KMail2 at kdepim 4.9.0

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Aug 15 08:26:50 BST 2012

On Onsdag den 15. august 2012 08:47:08 O. Sinclair wrote:

> I actually use both Thunderbird (for mailing lists and other
> "non-work-related" stuff) and KMail and Thunderbird is rock solid but
> lacks the integration with KDE. Kontact/KDEPIM 2 is improving though the
> lack of email address autocompletion and groups/lists kept me off 4.8.x

Autocompletion and groups can work now. Edit
KDEHOME/share/config/akonadi_nepomuk_feeder so that "InitialIndesingComplete"
is set to "false", and restart everything (akonadi + nepomuk).

For groups, make sure you have a "personal contacts" resource, then you can
have groups, and they should work :)

--
Anders