[kdepim-users] Bug or ?

Terry Bohaning tbohaning at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 15:46:50 BST 2012

H Folks,

I'm seeing a couple of things that seem to be related to my performance issue.
Wanted to see if anyone else had that same type of issue before filing a bug
report.

I'm rebuilding my kontact install having deleted all of the Virtuoso and other
config data. I created a new local folder structure that shows up under .local.
So far everything is good.

I filed some new mail and it showed up in .local... Again all is good.

I imported some of my historical email. And here is where the problems
started.

Issue 1 - refiled mail is not moving.

I used the import too to pull in the old email. and it worked. I could see
everything, but nothing new was created in .local except the top level Kmail-
import folder. I'm not sure where everything else has gone.

When I tried to relocate the email from the old imported structure to the new
structure in .local, the messages appear in the new folder in the gui. When I
look in .local, nothing is there...

Where is it and  why didn't it move into the new structure?

Issue 2 - Virtuoso

I have one query that can run for days. It seems to keep reading in data, very
slowly, but never completes. The query is:

nepomukqueryservice /nepomukqueryservice/query41 queryString
select distinct ?r where { { ?r a
<http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/08/15/nao#Tag> . ?v2
<http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/08/15/nao#hasTag> ?r . ?v3
<http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/08/15/nao#hasTag> ?r . } . ?r
<http://www.semanticdesktop.org/ontologies/2007/08/15/nao#userVisible> ?v1 .
FILTER(?v1>0) . } ORDER BY DESC ( count(?v3) ) LIMIT 6

Can anyone suggest a way to figure out what email this is pointing to? Or
perhaps the better question is what should I be looking at?

Regards,

Terry