[kdepim-users] grayed out folders in kmail

E. Hakan Duran ehakanduran at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:14:38 BST 2012

As of tonight, my gmail account started to work with kmail again, without any
modifications in the settings. It made me wonder whether this was a gmail issue
rather than kmail. I must say I have 4 gmail imap accounts accessed by kmail,
and only one of them, which contained the most emails (this one), had this
problem, which spontaneously resolved itself. I just wanted you to know.

Hakan