[kdepim-users] Kmail2 Search not working properly

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Sep 10 17:01:55 BST 2011

Hi

I was searching for 2 emails with the same subject that i sent to "kdepim-
users" and "kde-pim".

I cut the search string from the email's subject ("Kmail2 is definitely losing
messages") but didn't use the whole string, i actually cut "definitely losing
message" ( i missed the "s" off the word "messages" by mistake).
i pasted it into the search area and it didn't find any of the mssages at all.
I then added the missing"s" to the end of the search string and it then found
all the emails.

Is this a feature or a bug where it needs to use complete words?

regards

Ian