[kdepim-users] Spell-checker in KMail 1.13.7

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:08:57 BST 2011

On Saturday 03 Sep 2011 John Aldrich wrote:
> On Sat September 3 2011, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > >
> > > FWIW, I checked and my system is set to use American English
> > > everywhere else. Whenever I spell-check KMail, it defaults to
> > > Australian English.
> >
> > Have you checked System Settings > Locale > Spell Checker section?
>
> Yes. Please note the last part that you quoted. "...my system is set to use
> American English everywhere else..."

Realistically, "everywhere else" means "everywhere else I could think of" so
you might have missed it.  Since you didn't, that's strange behaviour.  I see
you are using F15 - I use F14 on this laptop, but it is holding British
English without any problems.  Perhaps it is time to file a Fedora bug report.

Anne