[kdepim-users] Kmail2 is definitely losing messages

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Sep 10 16:18:58 BST 2011

Hi

I happened to be in my Webmail account and watching kmail at the same time.  I
had 2 messages come into the webmail account at the same time, and only one
got picked up by kmail although both emails were set to being "read" in the
webmail account interface.
I did try to reset the missing mail to "unread" by kmail would still not pick
it up.
Is kmail2 actually picking up the emails or is akonadi responsible for this
action? I guess i'm asking if the emails area stored in a staging area before
kmail picks them up and can it be checked manually?

regards

Ian