[kdepim-users] KMail not sending mail

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 13:29:38 BST 2011

Dear all,

I have a weird issue that sometimes KMail suddenly decides to stop sending my
e-mails. They are stuck in the outbox and I get no warnings that it failed to
send. This leaves me in a state where I believe I've answered e-mails for
quite a while before I realise the outbox is filling up.

I'm not sure why it's happening (suspecting it's related to suspending the
laptop), but when it happens it does for all mail accounts. I'm using SMTP,
and KMail 4.7.2 no Arch Linux.

Is this a known bug? What can I provide of info?

Cheers,
Yngve