[kdepim-users] KMail2 still some problems

Robin Atwood robin at binro.org
Sun Oct 9 18:14:14 BST 2011

I have just upgraded to KDEPIM 4.7.2 and still have some of the problems I
encountered when I first tried it last June. I had previously changed my
personal account from mbox to maildir format since mbox support seemed very
flaky. My folders seemed to migrate OK but I had to recreate the maildir
account. The problem is still two-fold: I have to manually click the check
button to receive new mail and the filters are not applied, that must be done
manually as well. Anyone know of a solution to this, I don't want to back it
all out for the second time. :(

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.