[kdepim-users] KMail not sending mail

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 09:03:02 BST 2011

Torsdag 20 oktober 2011 skrev Andras Mantia:
> Restarting Kmail should be enough, or in worse case restarting the akonadi
> server.

Hi,

No, it is not enough to restart KMail (or more specifically, Kontact). I've
tried that several times. It might be because Aknoadi is kept open when
Kontact is closed? Now I don't remember where this is set, but I thought I
found that option in the settings somewhere.

Yes, sorry, you were right about the varmail. It's a mbox account reading
/var/spool/mail/user.

Is there a bug reported already or should I open a new one? I couldn't find
any.

Cheers,
Yngve