[kdepim-users] How do I???

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 24 19:15:29 GMT 2011

On 11/24/2011 02:05 PM, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 24 November 2011 17:30:58 Anne Wilson wrote:
>> am struggling with this new version of KMail. I have multiple POP3 email
>> accounts, which all come back to one IMAP account.
>
> We seem to be getting multiple copies of your messages.  Any idea why?

Possibly. I'm having issues with KMail and am using Thunderbird right
now as KMail seems to have taken a dump all over itself right now. It's
completely unusable. For awhile it seemed to be working, but now it's
sitting there on "retrieving folder contents" again...stuck! I've even
closed KMail and shut down Akonadi and when I bring everything back up
it STILL sticks on that! :-(