[kdepim-users] korganizer

Bernd Gliss bernd.gliss at gmx.de
Mon Nov 21 16:34:02 GMT 2011

Am Freitag, 18. November 2011, 11:56:54 schrieb Bernd Gliss:
> Am Mittwoch, 16. November 2011, 09:50:17 schrieb Bernd Gliss:
> > Good morning,
> >
> > I'm using korganizer 4.4.10 under KDE 4.6.0 (SuSE 11.4).  Since
> > upgrading, korganizer shows holidays on adjoining dates.  For instance,
> > '1. Advent' is shown on Sunday, the 27th, and Monday, the 28th.
> >

> > Thanks, Bernd
>
> Good morning, again,
>
> I accessed the calendar through Kontact.  Same thing happens.  BTW my
> console calendar shows German or other holidays correctly.
>
> Bernd

another question?  Is korganizer still an active component of Kontact (i.e.
one that does get some maintenance)?  If so, does it use

file:///usr/share/kde4/apps/libkholidays/plan2/holiday_de_de

for German calendar settings?

This file seems to be ok to me, so if korganizer uses it the bug should be in
its interpretation of the file.   Does anyone know how to handle this?

Bernd