[kdepim-users] korganizer

Bernd Gliss bernd.gliss at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 08:50:17 GMT 2011

Good morning,

I'm using korganizer 4.4.10 under KDE 4.6.0 (SuSE 11.4).  Since upgrading,
korganizer shows holidays on adjoining dates.  For instance, '1. Advent' is
shown on Sunday, the 27th, and Monday, the 28th.

This happens irrespective of the region selected on the 'time and date' tab
(tried it with France and Greece).

I'm not using the integrated PIM package, but prefer to use individual
applications like kmail, korganizer, kaddressbook.  I checked for updates of
korganizer at KDE-Apps.org, but did not even find korganizer there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Bernd