[kdepim-users] KMail SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Sat Nov 26 10:40:20 GMT 2011

Am Donnerstag, 24. November 2011 schrieb John Aldrich:
> Another rant: KMail keeps losing my filters! After the first couple
> times I got smart and exported most of my filters, so I just have to
> re-import them, but this is a HUGE PITA! Anyone got any idea what is
> going on with this?!?!?!

What exact KMail version are you running?

To reduce the PITA while keeping KDEPIM 2 it is really pretty advisable to
try to grab the latest and greatest KDE 4.7.x release. Which should be at
least 4.7.3 at the moment, soon KDE 4.7.4.

I have seen tons of bug fixes being committed by KDEPIM developers by
reading through the commit digests. Maybe this one is fixed already.

Ciao,