[kdepim-users] Kontact save location?

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Nov 6 11:42:46 GMT 2011

On Saturday, 2011-11-05, Werner Joss wrote:
> just to add my personal opinion on the subject:
> I consider the cluttering of pim-data/configurations in ~/.config,
> ~/.local, ~/.kde

Moving all data to the standard location in ~/.local/share is not always
practical and probably only safe for data on the previous standard location
(since any additional location might have been configured by choice).

It will take some time until ~/.kde is gone and ~/.config and ~/.local/share
are the only default locations used for config and data respectively.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring