[kdepim-users] so where did my address book go now??

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sun Nov 20 19:57:03 GMT 2011

On Søndag den 20. november 2011, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> KMail 1.13.7 on KDE 4.6.5 on Fedora 15
>
> After upgrade from Fedora 14 my address book has disappeared again and I
> can't find how to get it back. Where should I be looking?

Hi Jerome,

Look in the Personal Information module of systemsettings.

First, in the Akonadi resources section, make sure you have a contacts
resource, and that it points to your addressbook. You can create an extra one
if needed.

Then, in the KDE resources secton, make sure your contacts contains "akonadi
contacts" and that they are enabled and set as the default.

Hope this helps :)
--
Anders