[kdepim-users] KMail SLLLLOOOOOWWWWWW

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Thu Nov 24 20:41:41 GMT 2011

On Thursday 24 November 2011 21:27:02 Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi Werner :)

hi Andras ;-)
(I see you know who I am, remember the times back with eric, quanta, akademy
ludwigsburg...)

> Werner Joss wrote:
> > On Thursday 24 November 2011 19:59:57 Anne Wilson wrote:
> >> Yes, there are known problems with nfs home directories.
> >
> > it's not only that.
> > having $HOME on another partition (same HD) via symlink, crashes akonadi
> > directly.
> > unbelievable, but true.
>
> This is news for me. Have you reported it?

I'm not sure, but I think I saw a similar bug report.
in addition, I must say I gave up on kde4/akonadi/nepomuk whatsoever awhile
ago, when I realized that trinity keeps kde 3.5 alive on recent distros.
including quanta+, of course :)

werner