[kdepim-users] Any recommendations using KDEPIM 3.5 with KDE4.6?

Robert Smits labour at telus.net
Thu Mar 17 18:20:16 GMT 2011

I'm looking at replacing my OpenSuse 11.2 with Opensuse 11.4, shipped with KDE
4.6.

As you all know, the KDEPIM shipped with 4.6 is still deficient in dealing
with distribution lists.

Does anyone have any idea of the problems I would encounter installing the
last KDEPIM that was fully functional - 3.5.10 - in KDE4.6. I've been holding
off as long as I could, but I need functional email lists.

Thanks, Bob
--
Robert Smits CEP525G

Nanaimo, Duncan & District Labour Council
Box 822 Nanaimo, V9R 5N2 Ph 250-760-0547
Fax 250-760-0548 Email labour at telus.net