[kdepim-users] activate kolab1

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:01:36 GMT 2011

Dear fellow KDE users,

Perhaps this question will sound a bit ignorant, but how do I activate the kolab1 (i.e. ical format style) functionality in Kontact? I want to have my calendar entries in my imap calendar folder, but in order to read my agenda on e.g. my cell phone as well, I need them to be in the ical format. I have turned on groupware functionality in kmail settings, and the "Deprecated kolab1 format". Still, it seems that when I add an entry in the calendar, they are stored as kolab2 xml files?

Cheers,
Yngve